The benefits of sesame oil were known before our era: the ancient Egyptians used it to gain beauty and health, and the sesame itself became a symbol of longevity. Today, sesame oil is indispensable in the culinary, perfume and pharmaceutical industries. And this is a great tool to preserve feminine beauty at home.
What is useful sesame oil
Sesame oil is obtained from seeds by cold pressing. It contains the necessary amino acids for the human body, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids, vitamins (E, A, D, B1, B2, B3, C), antioxidants and a mass of beneficial micro-and macronutrients. When used inside the oil normalizes the cardiovascular system, stomach, intestines and liver, reduces cholesterol and improves immunity. If we talk about the beauty of the skin, then sesame oil is a great helper in the fight against dryness and peeling. It can also be used for:
- Enriching the skin with vitamins,
- Circulatory improvements,
- Acne treatments,
- Skin tightening and slowing the aging process,
- Sun protection,
- Cleansing the skin from makeup and dirt.
How to choose sesame oil and how to store it correctly
You need to choose the unrefined oil of the first cold-pressed. It saved the maximum amount of nutrients. High-quality unrefined oil has a yellow color (it can be light or dark - it all depends on the raw materials) and a rich nutty aroma. At the bottom there may be a slight sediment.
The color of the oil can vary from light yellow to brown.
You can store sesame oil in a closed bottle for up to 5 years, and at the same time it will not lose its beneficial properties. The fact is that it contains sesamol, a natural preservative. After opening the bottle, the oil can be stored for up to six months in the refrigerator in a tightly closed bottle.
Contraindications and precautions
Contraindications to the use of sesame oil on the skin may be individual intolerance. Most other allergies to sesame are people who are allergic to nuts. The reaction of the body can occur not only in the case of the use of oil in food, but also in contact with the skin. Symptoms of an allergic reaction are as follows:
- Facial redness, itching, hives,
- Swelling of the skin, lips and eyelids,
- Sneezing, runny nose, shortness of breath,
- Loss of consciousness.
Before using any vegetable oil that you have not used before, do a skin test. Moisten a piece of cotton in the intended allergen and attach it to the body. If after 1–2 hours you notice signs of an inflammatory reaction on your skin, it means that you should stop using oil.
Application of sesame oil for the skin: popular recipes
Sesame oil belongs to the base, so it can be used in its pure form: apply on the whole face or on problem areas to eliminate dryness several times a day. However, in combination with other natural additives, it gives a more powerful effect. The spectrum of application of this essence is very wide - masks, scrubs, peelings are made on its basis, it is used for massage and added to store-based means to improve the composition. Below are collected simple and affordable recipes tools that you can cook at home.
If you have a proven face mask, which includes sunflower or olive oil, you can safely replace it with sesame squeeze. Such a simple manipulation will improve the composition of your favorite tools.
Acne and Grape Acne Mask
- 1 tbsp. white grape pulp,
- 1 tbsp. aloe juice
- 1.5 tbsp sesame oil.
- Mix all ingredients
- Apply to problem areas and hold for 15–20 minutes
- Rinse with boiled water or decoction of herbs.
- Apply day cream
Aloe leaf is recommended to pre-hold in the refrigerator for 5-7 days - so it will give more nutrients with juice. Mask with aloe and grapes well removes inflammation, relieves irritation and itching. It is recommended to apply it 2-3 times a week, at will it is possible more often.
Anti-aging oil mask
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil.
- Mix the oils together
- Apply to the skin through the massage lines and leave for 20-25 minutes.
- At this time, it is better to lie on your back and relax as much as possible to provide the oils with access to the deep layers of the epidermis.
- Rinse with warm water
Organic acids in the composition of both oils contribute to the renewal of the epidermis and the rejuvenation of the integument. Regularly applying such a mask once a week, you will notice how the skin will become more nourished and moisturized, the oval of the face will tighten, and you will look younger and fresher.
After applying the mask, it is recommended to relax and lie down so that the oil is better absorbed into the skin.
Mask from crow's feet with vitamins
- 4 capsules of vitamin E,
- 4 capsules of vitamin A,
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil.
- Pour the contents of the capsules into a container and mix with sesame squeeze. Mix
- In the evening, apply on the skin around the eyes and leave overnight.
Lubricate the skin around the eyes with this mixture can be daily. This mask does not clog pores and is completely safe for the face, so making it part of an evening ritual to care for yourself will not be superfluous.
Cucumber Moisturizing Mask
- 3 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. glycerol,
- One fresh cucumber,
- A drop of essential oil of lemon, grapefruit, mint.
- Grind cucumber to mashed potatoes
- Take 3 tbsp. cucumber mass and mix with glycerin and base oil. Mix
- Enrich the mixture with ethers. Stir and apply on face
- Wash off in 10 minutes with warm water.
Thanks to cucumber and glycerin in the composition, the mask instantly moisturizes the skin, making it fresher and smoother. If necessary, it can be applied to the face daily.
Refreshing Banana Mask
- Half a ripe banana,
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil.
- Knead banana into mush
- Mix banana with butter and apply on face
- Wash off after 20 minutes
This mask is very refreshing complexion and smoothes wrinkles. You can apply a mask 2-3 times a week.
A ripe banana can not only be eaten, but also used for a nourishing mask.
Night mask for swelling
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 drops of pine, juniper and mandarin ether.
- Mix base and essential oils
- Apply to the skin before bedtime and do not rinse.
If you wake up in the morning with a swollen face, do this mask daily. Beta-sitosterol in the composition of sesame oil has a positive effect on blood circulation and refreshes the skin of the face, so you can forget about edema.
Protein Mask for Oily Skin
- One chicken egg protein,
- A pinch of salt,
- 1 tsp lemon juice,
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil.
- Beat the egg and add salt and lemon juice.
- Add butter, stir
- Apply with a brush to face, leaving intact area of eyes. After the first layer has dried, apply the second layer and continue the manipulations until the mixture is over.
- 25 minutes after applying the last layer, wash off the mask.
Protein dries well and tightens oily skin, and oil saturates it with nutrients. With a combination of skin type, a mask should be applied only on problem areas. It is recommended to make a mask 2-3 times a week.
I made the following mixture: 1 tbsp. laurel oil, 2 tbsp. sesame oil, 2 capsules AEvita. All this is thoroughly mixed and placed in a small jar or bottle. Applied for the night. Since this is all the same oil and it is absorbed far from immediately. This mixture is enough for me for a month. Then I make a new one. The mixture smells like laurel oil, it is heterogeneous due to the same bay oil. The color is green transparent. The mixture is very light, does not leave greasy or colored marks on clothes and pillows. Absorbed relatively short. I wake up with an almost dull face. And when I run my hand over my forehead, I do not feel much fat.
Soft facial peeling
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. rice
- Grind rice to flour
- Add sesame squeeze and stir
- Apply the mass on the face and massage the skin, paying special attention to the problem areas.
- Rinse with cool water or a piece of ice.
- Apply a nourishing cream
The peeling gently cleanses the skin, removing the horny parts of the epidermis. After it, the face looks fresh and gets an even color. You can perform the procedure no more than 1-2 times a week.
Moisturizing Avocado Scrub
- Half avocado
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. coffee grounds.
- Grind the avocado in a blender
- Add butter and coffee grounds
- Massage skin, then rinse.
- Apply moisturizer
This soft scrub is suitable even for dry skin, because it has an excellent moisturizing and soothing effect. You can use it every day.
A soft scrub made from sesame oil, avocado and coffee is safe even for dry skin.
A good rejuvenating and smoothing effect gives a massage with sesame oil. Drip a few drops of the product on the face and massage the skin for 5 minutes along the massage lines. Flush oil is optional. It absorbs pretty quickly, so you can wait until the skin is saturated with nutrients, and then remove the remnants of a napkin.
For self-massage, you can use the following techniques:
- Stroking is the first and most accessible technique. Stroking is performed gently and gently along the lines of stretching of the skin, fingertips or their entire surface. To reduce the risk of wrinkles, pay special attention to the intensity of pressure. Smooth strokes are relaxing on the muscles of the face, while improving blood circulation in the skin and lymphatic drainage, allowing you to get rid of excess fluid and metabolic products. And the procedure itself has a calming effect.
- Tapping - following stroking, a little more intense reception. It should be carried out with fingertips at the same time with both hands and both sides of the face. In this case, the fingers should be elastic, so that the second stage would not be akin to the first.
- The method of squeezing and lifting - this stage is a little more difficult than the previous ones. This type of massage is effective in combating wrinkles and sagging. It will also help improve muscle performance. Squeeze the folds between the fingers and press down on the face with the fingertips. From wrinkles on the forehead: squeeze the skin with your fingertips and relax the muscles from the center of the forehead to the temples. Stretch wrinkles on one side of the forehead with one hand and hold the temple with the other
It is known that sesame oil is able to cope with skin diseases such as psoriasis or eczema. Compress do this: moisten the fabric in the heated oil and impose on the affected area. After the procedure, the remaining oil is removed with a napkin. Apply such a compress need for half an hour every day. With mechanical damage to the skin, with burns, a compress will help speed healing. Even if you do not suffer from skin diseases, you can take this recipe on a note - the compress effectively copes with facial wrinkles that so often upset us.
In its pure form, sesame oil takes good care of the delicate skin of the eyelids without overloading it. If you are burnt in the sun, then sesame oil will help out here, it removes well the inflammation and heat from the skin. I smeared it about every two hours and the next day the redness went away, the skin did not climb.
To quickly remove makeup and cleanse the skin, wipe your face with a cotton pad dipped in a sesame squeeze. It must first be heated. This natural and safe tool will perfectly replace any store make-up bottle.
I use sesame oil and seeds. I add oil and sesame seeds in food raw - incredibly tasty and healthy. I like to care for my face, body and hair with this oil. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin while quickly absorbed due to its light texture, does not have a pronounced smell.
The combination of sesame essence with other oils
Sesame oil is well combined with other base oils and with essential oils. For example, for problematic skin, the combination with tea tree oil is good, for normal one - with orange and ylang-ylang oil, and for dry skin - with almond, peach and grape seed.
One bottle of sesame oil can replace several products at once: moisturizing cream, cleansing milk, massage oil and a nourishing face mask. It is not worth much money and is available even in small cities. Maybe we should stop looking for the secret of beauty on the shelves with luxury cosmetics and turn to natural remedies?
Sesame oil is produced by cold-pressing raw or slightly roasted sesame seeds. Due to the fact that the spin is cold, all the useful vitamins and minerals are preserved in the oil.
Dry sage of sesame with a light yellow color, transparent. Some people think that in stores sometimes there are fakes due to differences in color, but in fact, the color may vary depending on whether white or black sesame oil is made. From white sesame it is light, from black - with a light brown tint. For cosmetic purposes, the oil is refined.
Unrefined oil is also produced from raw black sesame seeds, but this product is used only for technical purposes for the subsequent production of drugs. It is very different in its properties from cosmetic sesame oil.
Sesame and its derivatives are stored in a dark place for about 8−9 years.
The uniqueness of the composition
Sesame oil is famous for the fact that it contains a huge amount of vitamins, minerals and trace elements that are beneficial to the body. Each of these components effectively acts on the cells of human skin.
In sesame oil for the face skin is found in large quantities:
- Semazol is a substance that is able to protect the skin from aggressive exposure to sunlight, so sesame oil can be used as a means of sunburn.
- A large amount of vitamins, namely vitamins A, B, C, E, which regulate metabolic processes in the skin cells, strengthen and nourish them. Thanks to these vitamins, wounds and abrasions heal faster, scars become less noticeable
- Beta-sitosterol has a positive effect on blood circulation, thereby making the skin refreshed and hair growing faster.
- Organic acids are excellent helpers in the fight against wrinkles and loose skin, contribute to the restoration of the relief of the face and body
- Natural glycerin creates an invisible film on the skin that retains moisture and does not let harmful components from the outside
- Amino acids are known for their effective work on restoring skin elasticity.
Compared to many other oils, sesame is considered one of the richest in vitamins.
Sesame in cosmetology
For a long time, cosmetologists all over the world have been using sesame seed linseed oil for the preparation of various products and masks. Such popularity is due to the fact that sesame oil for face and hair can in some sense work wonders, namely:
- Evens the tone of the face, with pallor gives it a healthy glow
- When flabby skin tightens them, improves facial contour.
- Regulates metabolic processes at the cellular level
- It penetrates into the deep layers of the epidermis and effectively moisturizes them, thereby removing even a strong peeling
- Fights irritation, rashes, acne, reduces scars, eliminates traces of psoriasis
- Reduces existing wrinkles and prevents the emergence of new
- Displays black spots and narrows enlarged pores.
- Promotes blood flow due to its warming effect.
- Moisturizes the scalp and eliminates dandruff
- Protects hair from UV exposure during periods of high solar activity
- It cleanses the scalp of heavy dirt and dead tissue cells.
Sesame seed oil is a universal remedy to combat various cosmetic problems, and it is also used for effective prevention.
Indications for use
This tool can be used both in pure form and in the form of masks, creams and mixtures of several oils. It is recommended to use it in case:
- Shallow mimic wrinkles, fine wrinkles near the eyes appeared, the skin became flabby and lost its elasticity.
- The skin became pale, rashes, reddening, cracked blood vessels appeared on it
- The skin of the face, body or hair is dry, flaky
- There is a general aging of the skin due to age
- The body is susceptible to beriberi and its first signs appear.
It is not necessary to use this oil when there are obvious problems with the skin of the face and body, it is an excellent prophylactic and can prevent all these problems before they appear.
Contraindications to use
Like any other natural cosmetic, sesame oil can not be used by everyone, there are certain contraindications. It is important to first try the tool on a small area of skin, for example, on the crook of the elbow or behind the ear. Contraindications are:
- Directly allergic to this cosmetic.
- Strong skin sensitivity
- Open fresh wounds of large sizes (small wounds do not fall under this item)
- Severe acne rash
- A large number of burst vessels on the skin surface.
Homemade beauty recipes
Not only cosmetologists use this tool in their work. Many women know about the miraculous properties of sesame and purchase cosmetics with sesame extract in stores and pharmacies. But you can make great masks on your own by simply buying sesame oil for the face at a pharmacy. The application and composition of it depends on what effect is expected.
Night eye mask
Many women notice the first signs of aging in the area of the eyes, the first mimic wrinkles appear, dark circles are formed. To get rid of these signs, you need to periodically make a special night mask. To do this, mix 1 tablespoon of pre-heated sesame oil varnish with vitamins in ampoules. Vitamins can be taken different, they will all be useful. Mask applied to the area around the eyes at night. Repeat the procedure 1-2 times a week.
Massage mixture for the body
Sesame oil is just as good for body skin as it is for face skin. With it, you can slightly adjust the silhouette of the figure, reduce flabbiness (including the elimination of small cellulite) and restore elasticity. To do this, mix the sesame drying oil with honey and ground coffee (not only soluble!) And rub it into the problem areas of the body for a few minutes with massaging movements. Then rinse under the shower with warm water.
Firming hair mask
Many believe that sesame oil is useful for the skin of the face, but not for the hair. In fact, hair masks with its content give an excellent result. The most popular and simplest recipe: mix a few egg yolks with a couple of tablespoons of oil, apply over the entire length of the hair for 10−15 minutes. Rinse with cool water and then wash hair with shampoo. If you apply such a mask at least once a week, then the hair will become shiny, smooth, combed and styled well.
Reference! Sesame can be consumed in its pure form, eating a teaspoon of crushed raw seeds once a day. You can buy them in a store or pharmacy.
There are a lot of reviews about this cosmetic product on the Internet, most of them are positive, but there are also opposite ones.
I use this oil in its pure form on the face, usually wetting it with a cotton pad and wiping the skin. For several months of constant use, I noticed a lot of changes, the flakings became much less, the reddening was completely gone. Not to say that the effect is incredible, but compared to other means - this is one of the best, in my opinion.
And I did not like this tool very much. I was advised by a girlfriend as an excellent hair growth stimulator, I did everything as she advised: I rubbed oil on the hair roots, held it for an hour, and then washed it off with shampoo. Hair did not grow faster, but now they had to be washed almost every day, always dirty and greasy.
For me, this oil is one of the main cosmetic products, I do masks with it, and massage the body, it happens that I apply it on my hair, but rarely. The main thing is to choose a good company, you can get on a diluted tool and then the effect of it - zero.
Sesame Seed Oil - A Universal Remedythat fights with a large range of skin problems. It is important to take into account the individual characteristics and apply it correctly.
Features and benefits
The chemical composition of sesame seeds includes many biological elements that are necessary for the care of delicate skin. This type of oil is made from both white and black seeds. In cosmetology, a particularly valuable product obtained by cold pressing seeds, in which the raw materials are not subjected to pre-treatment. At the same time, white sesame oil has found wide application. It has a unique structure, has a pleasant oil consistency.
The favorable effect of a cosmetic product is due to the presence of various trace elements in it, among which are:
- Vitamin E. Promotes natural rejuvenation of the skin, making it supple and elastic. Regular use of oil speeds up the process of feeding cells, reliably protects them from the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation.
- Lecithin. Well moisturizes overdried skin, softens rough areas.
- Sesamol. Biological substance that is used in many preparations for sun protection.
- Protein. Makes skin attractive and elastic.
- Saturated and unsaturated acids.
- Mineral and vitamin compounds in the form of magnesium, fluorine, phosphorus and calcium.
Sesame oil is considered a universal preparation and is recommended for daily care for all skin types. Its benefits are most effective in combating the initial signs of sagging and aging skin. At home, you can make a lot of different masks, which in the shortest possible time will help eliminate flaking and improve skin tone.
As you know, sensitive skin requires special care. In this case, sesame oil will become an indispensable helper, in addition, this product can also be used for massage treatments for young children. It does not harm, relieves irritation and redness on the body.
A common problem in cosmetology is taking care of the skin around the eyes, since it is too sensitive to external stimuli, and mimic wrinkles may appear early in this zone. For gentle care in this area, it is recommended to use sesame oil. It not only moisturizes the skin, removes puffiness, but also helps maintain the beauty of the face. Positive feedback, in this case, received a massage of the eye line, after which there is a smoothing of wrinkles and improved complexion.
One of the main components of the oil is magnesium, which has the property of relaxation. It makes the face more fresh, activates the body's resistance to adverse external factors and stress. For a quick effect, you need to apply a natural remedy daily before bedtime. In addition, sesame oil is ideal for the correction of the skin after the treatment of irregularities, scars and acne removal. It reduces the appearance of pigmentation, with the result that the skin tone becomes even.
Wrong lifestyle, stress can be the main cause of skin diseases such as psoriasis and eczema. Such diseases are accompanied by an allergic reaction on the skin, which is well treated with sesame oil. The components of the tool are also used to heal the skin with burns and cuts. Additionally, the product can be used to clean the face. Constant cosmetic procedures with the use of oil will give the skin health and beauty, restore protective functions.
Mode of application
Sesame oil can be used for hair and skin care. There are no special rules for the use of the product, as its comedogenicity is minimal. Unlike other types of oils, it cleans the pores well, protects them from pollution and does not clog. Therefore, it can simply be rubbed into the skin several times a week. Independently at home, masks with sesame oil are easily prepared, among which the following options are very popular:
- To eliminate the rash and relieve inflammation. It is necessary to take one tablespoon of sesame oil, grape juice and aloe. Everything is thoroughly mixed and applied to the face for 20 minutes. Rinse off such a mask is best, pre-cooked decoction of herbs. For the best effect of the mask, at the end of the procedure, you can apply daily nourishing cream on the face.
- For anti-aging effect, in a water bath you will need to melt cocoa butter, in which add a tablespoon of sesame. The mask is aged for 15 minutes, after which it is washed off with boiled water or milk.
- For moisturizing and nourishing facepreparing a mixture of banana and butter. This procedure must be repeated daily. Also, in this case, the mask prepared with sesame and sour cream helps a lot. The components are taken in different proportions, mixed and applied to the face. The duration of the mask is 30 minutes.
- Against reporting effective is a mask made of pine, sesame and tangerine oil. The above components are mixed and applied to the face overnight. To stop the appearance of fine wrinkles, it is recommended to add vitamin E to the composition of the masks. This mixture is also applied to the problem areas overnight.
- To keep the skin always silky and fresh, You should use a mask, the main ingredients of which are glycerin, three spoons of sesame oil and cucumber pulp. For greater effect, you can also add mint and grapefruit to the mixture. This mask must be kept for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
And now the video is a recipe for a facial mask using sesame oil.
Sesame oil - a storehouse of nutrients and vitamins
Biological value The oil is provided with a rich chemical composition of the product, which includes:
- antioxidants (squalene, sesamol),
- fatty acids (omega-9 and omega-6),
- vitamins of groups A, B, C and E,
- micro- and macronutrients (calcium, zinc, manganese, iron, nickel, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, silicon, copper, etc.).
Why is sesame oil good for skin?
Unique combination The nutrients and vitamins in the composition of the oil makes it indispensable for skin and hair care.
This natural product:
- activates the synthesis of the natural collagen,
- possesses anti-inflammatory and antibacterial spectacular,
- stimulates regeneration processes skin cover,
- protects the skin from negative ultraviolet radiation,
- serves as beautiful preventive measure the appearance of the first signs of aging, such as mimic wrinkles, loss of elasticity and elasticity,
- eliminates irritations in the form redness, itching and etc.,
- relieves from bruises and bags under the eyes,
- effectively cleans the skin faces that
- promotes effective moisturizing skin,
- gives the skin of the face fresh and rested appearance,
- fights skin imperfections left after treatment acne and acne smooths scars,
- supports water-lipid balance facial skin.
Beauty Tips for Sesame Oil
For cosmetic purposes, preference should be given to oil prepared cold pressed from unroasted, white sesame seeds.
Such a product is brighter in appearance than a product made from dark or roasted grains, and has a lighter texture, which allows the use of butter undiluted.
Since sesame oil effectively cleans, nourishes and moisturizes skin, and also copes with the existing imperfections, this tool is a versatile product suitable for complex skin care.
Sesame seed oil is excellent for all types of facial skin care, however, for owners dry fading with signs of aging Skin is an oil - a real salvation.
Due to its light texture universal remedy can be used as an independent maintenance product, or in combination with other oils, including essential oils.
Great way to effectively take care of facial skin. - Enrich with any sesame oil any purchased cosmetic preparation, for example, cream or lotion.
The use of sesame oil in home cosmetology
Often many mistakenly believethat it is possible to fully take care of the skin of the face, only through substantial material costs, but this is not quite so. Proper care can be quite budget.
For example, instead of a whole shelf of cosmetic preparations having different orientation effects, you can buy a jar of high-quality sesame oil and use it for a comprehensive facial skin care.
Cleansing - the first stage of proper skin care
Girls who never use makeup can be counted on the fingers.
And at the same time, no matter how excellent the used tools are, they should always be removed from the face without a trace, otherwise pollution will accumulate, clogging the pores, and contribute to acne, acne, black spots and other unpleasant problems.
Sesame oil - an excellent cleanser, which is very easy to use: you need to put a little product on a cotton pad and rub lightly moisturized face skin along the massage lines.
Sesame oil instead of night cream
Sesame seed oil is able to nourish the skin with all the necessary substances and vitamins, so using the product as a night cream will be very effective for all skin types.
An hour and a half before bedtime you need to lightly apply oil along the massage lines. In 15-20 minutes residues should be blotted with a clean cloth.
High quality skin care around the eyes
Sesame seed oil is able to take care and about the skin around the eyesand also get rid of small wrinkles and prevent the appearance of new ones.
In addition, regular use of the oil will help eliminate bags and bruises under the eyes. 1-2 times a day, apply undiluted sesame oil with light driving movements on the area around the eyes along the massage lines.
Mask for dry skin
This mask is also good in fighting the signs of aging and is great for eliminate inflammation and irritation.
For 20 minutes apply on the skin of the face mixed in equal proportions, oil and greasy sour cream (usually enough to take 1 teaspoon of each component), and then wash off the mask with warm water.
Our material will tell about the miraculous effect of kefir hair mask and the best recipes.
How to lighten hair with a hair mask with lemon - learn from our article.
Reviews on the use of sesame oil for the face
Reviews of sesame oil are mostly positive. The girls who used this tool note that the visible effect is achieved if:
- use quality oil,
- apply the product regularly,
- taking into account individual features of the skin.
Unfortunately, in pursuit of a beautiful appearance, many girls forget that in the first place should always be skin health. Whatever well-groomed face does not look, covered with an impressive layer of foundation, the skin still needs careful care.
And it’s best to take care of it with natural products, absorbing all the best that nature gives us, for example, with the help of sesame oil, unique in its composition and properties.